Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Hey Luther, Is there any way to get more info on her stretching strength program??? I'm very interested in that... That might be the "natural" edge I'm looking for... JMiller, Check out www.meridianstretching.com for a list of trainers. Like I said before, it hasn't really hit mainstream, so there aren't an abundance of trainers yet. There is also a book called The Genius of Flexibility, by Bob Cooley, available on Amazon and in most major bookstores. It has more information about the system along with pictures of the stretches. I recommend finding a trainer in your area if possible though, as assisted stretching is really where it's at. I started studying several years ago for personal practice, but had so much positive change in my own body that I became certified to teach. It's a great method for rehabilitating from injuries and getting the "natural" edge that you seem to be looking for. Feel free to message me if you would like more information. Luther
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Hey Luther, Is there any way to get more info on her stretching strength program??? I'm very interested in that... That might be the "natural" edge I'm looking for... JMiller, Check out www.meridianstretching.com for a list of trainers. Like I said before, it hasn't really hit mainstream, so there aren't an abundance of trainers yet. There is also a book called The Genius of Flexibility, by Bob Cooley, available on Amazon and in most major bookstores. It has more information about the system along with pictures of the stretches. I recommend finding a trainer in your area if possible though, as assisted stretching is really where it's at. I started studying several years ago for personal practice, but had so much positive change in my own body that I became certified to teach. It's a great method for rehabilitating from injuries and getting the "natural" edge that you seem to be looking for. Feel free to message me if you would like more information. Luther
Children
No Data