Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Noodles, The "honest man" that believed in Marion Jones after all the allegations was proved a blind idiot in the end. I suppose you believe Flo Jo's performances were clean and that she died of "natural" causes. Common sense is always a better tool than blind faith and wanting to believe. JMiller, No one has ever said that Dara wasn't talented with good stoke technique. The issue is "the edge" over her competitors especially at her ripe old age. In additon, taking drugs to win is not about rational thought in any athlete's mind. It's about ego and winning at any cost. John Smith
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Noodles, The "honest man" that believed in Marion Jones after all the allegations was proved a blind idiot in the end. I suppose you believe Flo Jo's performances were clean and that she died of "natural" causes. Common sense is always a better tool than blind faith and wanting to believe. JMiller, No one has ever said that Dara wasn't talented with good stoke technique. The issue is "the edge" over her competitors especially at her ripe old age. In additon, taking drugs to win is not about rational thought in any athlete's mind. It's about ego and winning at any cost. John Smith
Children
No Data