Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Ouch. Paul is there something you're not telling me at 5:30 AM workout? I was wondering why all those needled are floating in my lane.:thhbbb: Sam...sorry to say those were IV's which provide a high dosage of advil/starbucks espresso... Hey Noodles....with the exception of Armstrong I have not accused anyone of cheating in these discussions...however I will say that a healthy dose of skepticsm is an important part of living in the world today. "if it walks like a duck"
  • Ouch. Paul is there something you're not telling me at 5:30 AM workout? I was wondering why all those needled are floating in my lane.:thhbbb: Sam...sorry to say those were IV's which provide a high dosage of advil/starbucks espresso... Hey Noodles....with the exception of Armstrong I have not accused anyone of cheating in these discussions...however I will say that a healthy dose of skepticsm is an important part of living in the world today. "if it walks like a duck"
Children
No Data