Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    From what I read, what she might have lost in muscle, she's gained in skill... (technique, etc.) It's not all about mass you know... You still have to train properly, efficiently, eat right, etc. The thing is... being a mature athlete, you care about living well, and not so interested in the health risks... How could you care so much about your body, training, etc. just to throw all that away on poor decisions? No, it doesn't make sense...
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    From what I read, what she might have lost in muscle, she's gained in skill... (technique, etc.) It's not all about mass you know... You still have to train properly, efficiently, eat right, etc. The thing is... being a mature athlete, you care about living well, and not so interested in the health risks... How could you care so much about your body, training, etc. just to throw all that away on poor decisions? No, it doesn't make sense...
Children
No Data