Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Hello everyone! I'm relatively new to this forum, and I've been informed that 30 postings are needed in order to have a custom avatar... So I might as well join the busy thread... Hmmm... What can I say that hasn't already been said? Here... Why would a master want to cheat? Trying to be under a minute for 100 free when you're 70 requires years of positive lifestyle choices, and there is no way to reach that goal without living the good life... Dara Torres has her whole life to live, and at 40, she probably understands the health risks of banned substances, so why logically could anyone assume that she is? Dara Torres is an inspiration...:notworthy:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Hello everyone! I'm relatively new to this forum, and I've been informed that 30 postings are needed in order to have a custom avatar... So I might as well join the busy thread... Hmmm... What can I say that hasn't already been said? Here... Why would a master want to cheat? Trying to be under a minute for 100 free when you're 70 requires years of positive lifestyle choices, and there is no way to reach that goal without living the good life... Dara Torres has her whole life to live, and at 40, she probably understands the health risks of banned substances, so why logically could anyone assume that she is? Dara Torres is an inspiration...:notworthy:
Children
No Data