Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    pwolf66, It's about cheating, lying and ethics John Smith Unfortunately it becomes about money, glory, etc. instead of competition. A few posts ago I read a few times "innocent until proven guilty". That is incorrect, you are PRESUMED innocent until proven guity. Many people just don't presume she is innocent. The fact that they get shot down by some on here for giving their OPINION is not right. I welcome people's opinions, just because they are based on experience and not science doesn't make a lot of difference. The folks who have given their opinions on here have experienced a lot, were (are) elite level swimmers, train hard and smart, etc. When they don't call out other swimmers for opinions of cheating doesn't mean they don't think there are other cheaters out there. I am sure there are plenty of those "chemically enhancing", it is not hard to do. I don't think it is cheating anyway, since there is no testing in Masters Swimming. P.S. Paul, after the holidays and my shoulder feels better, I want to start a training program with you. What do you think? I can be your guinea pig to see if your training idea is worth any merit. It works, and you will take Total Immersion down! P.S.S. I won't do any roll starts! :rofl:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    pwolf66, It's about cheating, lying and ethics John Smith Unfortunately it becomes about money, glory, etc. instead of competition. A few posts ago I read a few times "innocent until proven guilty". That is incorrect, you are PRESUMED innocent until proven guity. Many people just don't presume she is innocent. The fact that they get shot down by some on here for giving their OPINION is not right. I welcome people's opinions, just because they are based on experience and not science doesn't make a lot of difference. The folks who have given their opinions on here have experienced a lot, were (are) elite level swimmers, train hard and smart, etc. When they don't call out other swimmers for opinions of cheating doesn't mean they don't think there are other cheaters out there. I am sure there are plenty of those "chemically enhancing", it is not hard to do. I don't think it is cheating anyway, since there is no testing in Masters Swimming. P.S. Paul, after the holidays and my shoulder feels better, I want to start a training program with you. What do you think? I can be your guinea pig to see if your training idea is worth any merit. It works, and you will take Total Immersion down! P.S.S. I won't do any roll starts! :rofl:
Children
No Data