Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    As to muscle structure. The more you swim the better the muscle structure. No bulging muscles but long smooth and strong. At 18 my chest measurement was 44" At 30 it was 50" At 31 I finished the season with a 50" chest measurement and was very skinny weighing in at 182. I ate some bad fish in Egypt and lost weight at the end of the season. At 35 when I was in my best swimming condition it was 52". Lots of muscle and my weight was around 230lbs all season.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    As to muscle structure. The more you swim the better the muscle structure. No bulging muscles but long smooth and strong. At 18 my chest measurement was 44" At 30 it was 50" At 31 I finished the season with a 50" chest measurement and was very skinny weighing in at 182. I ate some bad fish in Egypt and lost weight at the end of the season. At 35 when I was in my best swimming condition it was 52". Lots of muscle and my weight was around 230lbs all season.
Children
No Data