Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I still believe in her. Her body has not changed shape like Bonds' and McGwire's did. Her training is completely focused on sprinting. Her coaching (as per the NY Times article) is by someone who has publicy stated he will never coach anyone not committed to swimming clean. Let's not forget that her freestyle technique is unbelievable. Look at the youtube videos of her races. If she isn't clean, she is taking a huge risk of not getting caught and going down in flames like the Hindenburg.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I still believe in her. Her body has not changed shape like Bonds' and McGwire's did. Her training is completely focused on sprinting. Her coaching (as per the NY Times article) is by someone who has publicy stated he will never coach anyone not committed to swimming clean. Let's not forget that her freestyle technique is unbelievable. Look at the youtube videos of her races. If she isn't clean, she is taking a huge risk of not getting caught and going down in flames like the Hindenburg.
Children
No Data