Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Tracy....I used the "real" world as a reference to USS Swimming, Pro Sports, etc....who have to undergo regular testing....unlike "us" folk who live in the world of masters swimming....no personal attack made or in any way directed at you. Also, I wasn't "offended"....that only happens when Geek is involved...I was saying I took offense (not the same thing in my mind) at the comment about "blasting" Dara....something maybe others have done but I don't feel that I have....question her (and many others) performance yes....attack no.
  • Tracy....I used the "real" world as a reference to USS Swimming, Pro Sports, etc....who have to undergo regular testing....unlike "us" folk who live in the world of masters swimming....no personal attack made or in any way directed at you. Also, I wasn't "offended"....that only happens when Geek is involved...I was saying I took offense (not the same thing in my mind) at the comment about "blasting" Dara....something maybe others have done but I don't feel that I have....question her (and many others) performance yes....attack no.
Children
No Data