Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • If testing is already being done....which we know it is....and she has come back negative....which we know she has.....what's the problem? I don't have a problem with people being tested.....I have a problem with people that ass/u/me guilt with no proof to back it up. Like Paul, I'm an optimist. But I can also use logic. Here's the "problem." Theoretically, and solely for purposes of discussion, not accusation, Torres: (1) could use sophisticated chemical enhancements that elude positive tests because cheaters are often ahead of the testers; (2) could have used them during pre-testing retirement to train, build muscle mass, recover and get her body back in shape; or (3) be using legal chemical enhancements in her nutritional supplements that may subsequently be declared illegal. But, as you say, since she is testing negative, she should be given the benefit of the doubt and we all hope she is the real deal. HITLER.
  • If testing is already being done....which we know it is....and she has come back negative....which we know she has.....what's the problem? I don't have a problem with people being tested.....I have a problem with people that ass/u/me guilt with no proof to back it up. Like Paul, I'm an optimist. But I can also use logic. Here's the "problem." Theoretically, and solely for purposes of discussion, not accusation, Torres: (1) could use sophisticated chemical enhancements that elude positive tests because cheaters are often ahead of the testers; (2) could have used them during pre-testing retirement to train, build muscle mass, recover and get her body back in shape; or (3) be using legal chemical enhancements in her nutritional supplements that may subsequently be declared illegal. But, as you say, since she is testing negative, she should be given the benefit of the doubt and we all hope she is the real deal. HITLER.
Children
No Data