Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    So Paul, by that comment you would say that everytime a record has been broken, or is broken in the future....that person should be scrutinized and blasted until they can prove they did it legally? I guess I would be labeled an optimist then....I always try and see the good in people....until proven otherwise. I recall reading somewhere that Mr. Smith was asked to provide a urine sample after setting a new world record in the 50 fly (Fina masters). Perhaps his perspective is coming from a different place with respect to the legitimacy of one's performance. In this instance, he's been on the other side of the fence. No one is immune from being questioned.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    So Paul, by that comment you would say that everytime a record has been broken, or is broken in the future....that person should be scrutinized and blasted until they can prove they did it legally? I guess I would be labeled an optimist then....I always try and see the good in people....until proven otherwise. I recall reading somewhere that Mr. Smith was asked to provide a urine sample after setting a new world record in the 50 fly (Fina masters). Perhaps his perspective is coming from a different place with respect to the legitimacy of one's performance. In this instance, he's been on the other side of the fence. No one is immune from being questioned.
Children
No Data