Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Here's another article on the topic, findarticles.com/.../pg_5 ...And here's an interesting quote from that article: "During the post-Olympic Trials period, Thompson and Torres were taking more than two dozen assorted supplements a day. 'I truly believe they helped me this past year...both physically and mentally," says Torres. "My hormones were lower than most females', so supplements helped me raise them in a legal way.'"
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Here's another article on the topic, findarticles.com/.../pg_5 ...And here's an interesting quote from that article: "During the post-Olympic Trials period, Thompson and Torres were taking more than two dozen assorted supplements a day. 'I truly believe they helped me this past year...both physically and mentally," says Torres. "My hormones were lower than most females', so supplements helped me raise them in a legal way.'"
Children
No Data