Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Thinking someone is using drugs is not the same thing as saying they definitely are; it is saying it strikes one as overwhelmingly likely. Some folks need to work on reading comprehension. So in a poll asking if Dara is doping or not, somebody selects yes...what does that mean? Yes means yes last time I checked. It does not mean most likely or possibly, it means yes, or that is correct. Do recall, there was a maybe option to select as well.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Thinking someone is using drugs is not the same thing as saying they definitely are; it is saying it strikes one as overwhelmingly likely. Some folks need to work on reading comprehension. So in a poll asking if Dara is doping or not, somebody selects yes...what does that mean? Yes means yes last time I checked. It does not mean most likely or possibly, it means yes, or that is correct. Do recall, there was a maybe option to select as well.
Children
No Data