Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Might be an absorption issue. It's always best to get these things from natural foods as opposed to supplements. Eating more low mercury fish would likely solve this particular problem without having to pop pills. I'm not really a big supplement taker. My eye doc did tell me that flax seed oil was good for dry eye too, just anecdotally. Fortunately, no cholesterol problems yet... Now, if there were a shoulder pill, I would definitely pop that.
  • Might be an absorption issue. It's always best to get these things from natural foods as opposed to supplements. Eating more low mercury fish would likely solve this particular problem without having to pop pills. I'm not really a big supplement taker. My eye doc did tell me that flax seed oil was good for dry eye too, just anecdotally. Fortunately, no cholesterol problems yet... Now, if there were a shoulder pill, I would definitely pop that.
Children
No Data