Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Now, I have to figure out what the Geek potion is and what flax seed oil does. Flax seed oil is just a natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids, nothing crazy or strange. It has about 50% more omega 3s than fish oil. Unfortunately, Barry Bonds gave it a bad name when he started rubbing it on his junk, claiming it is some sort of non steroid or the like. Really, it's just oil from a plant with some good properties, and it doesn't stink or repeat like fish oil, which I also take. FAF for Stud - flailing and failing
  • Now, I have to figure out what the Geek potion is and what flax seed oil does. Flax seed oil is just a natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids, nothing crazy or strange. It has about 50% more omega 3s than fish oil. Unfortunately, Barry Bonds gave it a bad name when he started rubbing it on his junk, claiming it is some sort of non steroid or the like. Really, it's just oil from a plant with some good properties, and it doesn't stink or repeat like fish oil, which I also take. FAF for Stud - flailing and failing
Children
No Data