Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Although I've been whining so much about my shoulders lately, my ART doc gave me some "fibroplex plus" for "support for muscle tenderness and discomfort." It's got loads of amino acids. He did say my shoulders and muscles might be freaking out from the rapid increase in speedwork the last two weeks ... sometimes not so good to be an FAF. Now, I have to figure out what the Geek potion is and what flax seed oil does.
  • Although I've been whining so much about my shoulders lately, my ART doc gave me some "fibroplex plus" for "support for muscle tenderness and discomfort." It's got loads of amino acids. He did say my shoulders and muscles might be freaking out from the rapid increase in speedwork the last two weeks ... sometimes not so good to be an FAF. Now, I have to figure out what the Geek potion is and what flax seed oil does.
Children
No Data