Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • What's interesting is that a 'nutritional supplement' one year may very well labeled a banned substance the following. WTF Agreed...but for the ladies only. Fort, I've seen your metamorphosis photos from mommy to top ten swimmer. Very nice transformation...but what exactly is in that mono-fin? ...Hmmmmm? What can you tell from a face shot?! :mooning: A MF is not a chemical enhancer. It's a glute and quad enhancer. Oh, toe cutter too.
  • What's interesting is that a 'nutritional supplement' one year may very well labeled a banned substance the following. WTF Agreed...but for the ladies only. Fort, I've seen your metamorphosis photos from mommy to top ten swimmer. Very nice transformation...but what exactly is in that mono-fin? ...Hmmmmm? What can you tell from a face shot?! :mooning: A MF is not a chemical enhancer. It's a glute and quad enhancer. Oh, toe cutter too.
Children
No Data