Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Check the poll results in the other thread...people said yes she is dirty. As for the lynch mob, send them over. But tell them to pack a lunch. Matt I dunno. I voted Maybe because there is always the possibility. If there had been a probably not option I would have picked that. There might be a number of Maybe's that didn't want to rule out either. I don't think/want to believe that she's cheating, but I'm not totally naive and the possibility remains unless you can supervise 24/7. I take her at her word and actions with the blood storing.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Check the poll results in the other thread...people said yes she is dirty. As for the lynch mob, send them over. But tell them to pack a lunch. Matt I dunno. I voted Maybe because there is always the possibility. If there had been a probably not option I would have picked that. There might be a number of Maybe's that didn't want to rule out either. I don't think/want to believe that she's cheating, but I'm not totally naive and the possibility remains unless you can supervise 24/7. I take her at her word and actions with the blood storing.
Children
No Data