Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I saw a lot of "hard" questioning of her performance....I may be wrong however I don't recall anyone coming out and say "she's using drugs".....and I for sure don't recall seeing anyone say that those of you who have defended her say should be hung! But I could be wrong..... Check the poll results in the other thread...people said yes she is dirty. As for the lynch mob, send them over. But tell them to pack a lunch.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I saw a lot of "hard" questioning of her performance....I may be wrong however I don't recall anyone coming out and say "she's using drugs".....and I for sure don't recall seeing anyone say that those of you who have defended her say should be hung! But I could be wrong..... Check the poll results in the other thread...people said yes she is dirty. As for the lynch mob, send them over. But tell them to pack a lunch.
Children
No Data