Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I stop staggering after two or thee double shot lates. I have seen some of those stories on the BBC especially the Great White Shark story that they put on. Then they found out it was a hoax. Shark story news.bbc.co.uk/.../6920345.stm Well the shark was not a hoax...it just wasn't a great white. The idiot from Australia who said it was a great white was probably trying to get exposure and thinking of his chance to be the next Steve Irwin. The guy who snapped a still photograph could have been taken anywhere. There definitely are sharks off of the Cornish coast, just not great whites.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I stop staggering after two or thee double shot lates. I have seen some of those stories on the BBC especially the Great White Shark story that they put on. Then they found out it was a hoax. Shark story news.bbc.co.uk/.../6920345.stm Well the shark was not a hoax...it just wasn't a great white. The idiot from Australia who said it was a great white was probably trying to get exposure and thinking of his chance to be the next Steve Irwin. The guy who snapped a still photograph could have been taken anywhere. There definitely are sharks off of the Cornish coast, just not great whites.
Children
No Data