Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I started on tea at a very early age, and ended up drinking coffee in junior high. I was a pretty smart kid back then. But I also had a serious Tylenol habit from all the headaches. Now I drink no more than 2 small cups of weak stuff a day. No more headaches. But my concentration is shot, and I'm not exactly the brightest grownup on the block. Can't decide which scenario was worse. The headaches were very unpleasant. I'm not sure it's a good thing to let young children acquire a caffeine addiction, even though almost all of them probably will. I'm not sure it's a bad thing, either.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I started on tea at a very early age, and ended up drinking coffee in junior high. I was a pretty smart kid back then. But I also had a serious Tylenol habit from all the headaches. Now I drink no more than 2 small cups of weak stuff a day. No more headaches. But my concentration is shot, and I'm not exactly the brightest grownup on the block. Can't decide which scenario was worse. The headaches were very unpleasant. I'm not sure it's a good thing to let young children acquire a caffeine addiction, even though almost all of them probably will. I'm not sure it's a bad thing, either.
Children
No Data