Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I am glad The GoodSmith and geochuck are with it, there is nothing like a good shot of coffee to good in just about everything worth while in life. I didn't drink coffee in college, but taking night classes later in life (much later) I averaged higher than 100% in every class I took, thanks to iced coffee! I have used coffee before swim meets for 20 years plus, helps with my asthma and gets me thinking better about my stroke. If I had to raise my kids AGAIN, they would be on coffee from the time they turned 10. No doubt if all kids had a good breakfast and some coffee we would be a smarter nation.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I am glad The GoodSmith and geochuck are with it, there is nothing like a good shot of coffee to good in just about everything worth while in life. I didn't drink coffee in college, but taking night classes later in life (much later) I averaged higher than 100% in every class I took, thanks to iced coffee! I have used coffee before swim meets for 20 years plus, helps with my asthma and gets me thinking better about my stroke. If I had to raise my kids AGAIN, they would be on coffee from the time they turned 10. No doubt if all kids had a good breakfast and some coffee we would be a smarter nation.
Children
No Data