Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Back to Dara. First of all she isn't like that Irish girl that never made the top 25 in the world and suddenly won. Dara was born fast, how old was she in her first Olympics? She has never been juiced and I am sure never will. People who start steroid stories should be hung. She has never totally stopped training. She did not try for the 2004 Olympics, I talked to her for a while during the 2004 trails in Long Beach with her trainer. I suggested she could still beat the girls at trials, she smiled like she knew something. Her secret is the stretching and strength program her trainer has her on. I asked him to review his book when he finished it, now I want to see that book more than ever. She is also still beautiful, just lites up a room.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Back to Dara. First of all she isn't like that Irish girl that never made the top 25 in the world and suddenly won. Dara was born fast, how old was she in her first Olympics? She has never been juiced and I am sure never will. People who start steroid stories should be hung. She has never totally stopped training. She did not try for the 2004 Olympics, I talked to her for a while during the 2004 trails in Long Beach with her trainer. I suggested she could still beat the girls at trials, she smiled like she knew something. Her secret is the stretching and strength program her trainer has her on. I asked him to review his book when he finished it, now I want to see that book more than ever. She is also still beautiful, just lites up a room.
Children
No Data