Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I think all the coffee talk is out of hand. We know there are very few coffee experts here, I happen to be one. Coffee has been found to be a health benefit. So many rumors about coffee are not true. My grandson came home from school, the teacher told him coffee stunts your growth. I told him to research it, he found out the teacher did not know what he was talking about. I still drink my pot or two every morning, then uptown to Beanies for one or two double shot cafe lattes. The girl there at Beanies knows I like to taste the coffee so that is where I go. Starbucks double shot latte tastes like hot milk to get the proper effect from starbucks I have to order a quad shot latte. I have trouble going to sleep at night if I don't have my coffee.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I think all the coffee talk is out of hand. We know there are very few coffee experts here, I happen to be one. Coffee has been found to be a health benefit. So many rumors about coffee are not true. My grandson came home from school, the teacher told him coffee stunts your growth. I told him to research it, he found out the teacher did not know what he was talking about. I still drink my pot or two every morning, then uptown to Beanies for one or two double shot cafe lattes. The girl there at Beanies knows I like to taste the coffee so that is where I go. Starbucks double shot latte tastes like hot milk to get the proper effect from starbucks I have to order a quad shot latte. I have trouble going to sleep at night if I don't have my coffee.
Children
No Data