Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Evan, Dude..... you're just pissed off I didn't have an extra starbucks for you in the swim parents tent at the meet at JO's last week. Dude, I'm gonna kick your butt today at lunch at workout. Tell your bald headed cohort to suit up. The fistacuffs are coming out today, and we are going 10x100s blast. If you let an old man 15 years your senior beat you, you will be shamed. Speaking of coffee...... you should have seen me at Stanford worlds. I downed a double shot and drank half of Evil Smith's double shot. Susan Von der Lippe (Rapp) said I reminded her of "Hammy" the squirrel from the movie "Over the Hedge". Glad I remembered to take my motrin after the race. I almost blew a gasket on that 50. John Smith I don't care who you are....now......that's funny!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Evan, Dude..... you're just pissed off I didn't have an extra starbucks for you in the swim parents tent at the meet at JO's last week. Dude, I'm gonna kick your butt today at lunch at workout. Tell your bald headed cohort to suit up. The fistacuffs are coming out today, and we are going 10x100s blast. If you let an old man 15 years your senior beat you, you will be shamed. Speaking of coffee...... you should have seen me at Stanford worlds. I downed a double shot and drank half of Evil Smith's double shot. Susan Von der Lippe (Rapp) said I reminded her of "Hammy" the squirrel from the movie "Over the Hedge". Glad I remembered to take my motrin after the race. I almost blew a gasket on that 50. John Smith I don't care who you are....now......that's funny!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Children
No Data