Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I don't know..... sometimes I wonder what is to be gained by making 5 Olympic teams vs. 4 Olympic teams ? John Smith I can see what you are saying...you've made 4 what is one more, right? Well, I think more important than just making it onto another team is the fact that she will be doing so at the age of 41. The ability to span this period of time and still remain dominant in your speciality event is something to be proud of for sure.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I don't know..... sometimes I wonder what is to be gained by making 5 Olympic teams vs. 4 Olympic teams ? John Smith I can see what you are saying...you've made 4 what is one more, right? Well, I think more important than just making it onto another team is the fact that she will be doing so at the age of 41. The ability to span this period of time and still remain dominant in your speciality event is something to be proud of for sure.
Children
No Data