Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I have to say that if Dara is cheating, she has some incredible confidence and balls to deal with the scrutiny she faces already. She is practically inviting the drug testers into her life. Either she has the very best blood chemists working for her or she is clean. I believe there are cheaters who probably can beat most tests. Obviously many cyclists think they can. I just don't think the cheating game is so good that cheaters are confident enough to not fear tests at all. I believe Dara is clean and close to a freak of nature. I watched her 50M free win on Youtube and have to say her freestyle is a thing of beauty and power. He freestyle looks like the best of men, not any straightarm windmill like many women have. Dara's technique is beautiful. Combine perfect technique with optimized training and genetics and you have a winner.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I have to say that if Dara is cheating, she has some incredible confidence and balls to deal with the scrutiny she faces already. She is practically inviting the drug testers into her life. Either she has the very best blood chemists working for her or she is clean. I believe there are cheaters who probably can beat most tests. Obviously many cyclists think they can. I just don't think the cheating game is so good that cheaters are confident enough to not fear tests at all. I believe Dara is clean and close to a freak of nature. I watched her 50M free win on Youtube and have to say her freestyle is a thing of beauty and power. He freestyle looks like the best of men, not any straightarm windmill like many women have. Dara's technique is beautiful. Combine perfect technique with optimized training and genetics and you have a winner.
Children
No Data