Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Rob: You are correct, I am referring to enforcement. In the pure sense, once an atlete takes an illegal substance, he haw committed an illegal act. But since athletes don't call themselves on it, testing and enforcement are the indicators of the honesty of the sport. Right now, cycling has a bad rap and deservedly so, but that doesn't mean all cyclist cheat. Then you look at baseball and you can figure that they all do it just to be competitive.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Rob: You are correct, I am referring to enforcement. In the pure sense, once an atlete takes an illegal substance, he haw committed an illegal act. But since athletes don't call themselves on it, testing and enforcement are the indicators of the honesty of the sport. Right now, cycling has a bad rap and deservedly so, but that doesn't mean all cyclist cheat. Then you look at baseball and you can figure that they all do it just to be competitive.
Children
No Data