Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Bonds is a lot like Rasmussen, there is very strong circumstantial evidence to say that he is doping, but there is nothing solid. I don't think that Ande is doping, and I'm not aware of any circumstantial evidence to that effect. He may be using some sort of Broca-enhancing brain stimulating chemical for his wordsmithing, but I don't think he's using any athletic performance enhancing agents. ANDE RASMUSSEN IS NOT A DOPER!!:joker: Oh, wait - cycling...that other Rasmussen...never mind:doh:
  • Bonds is a lot like Rasmussen, there is very strong circumstantial evidence to say that he is doping, but there is nothing solid. I don't think that Ande is doping, and I'm not aware of any circumstantial evidence to that effect. He may be using some sort of Broca-enhancing brain stimulating chemical for his wordsmithing, but I don't think he's using any athletic performance enhancing agents. ANDE RASMUSSEN IS NOT A DOPER!!:joker: Oh, wait - cycling...that other Rasmussen...never mind:doh:
Children
No Data