Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • so is it cheating if an athlete takes illegal substances but tests often, closely monitoring levels, keeping them below trigger points (where they'd test positive) I'm sure there are those who have doping down to a science. I'm sure you're right. And of course it's cheating. They're taking illegal and/or banned substances. Testing doesn't catch all cheaters. Or else every cyclist in the Tour might have been thrown out. They're cheaters nonetheless.
  • so is it cheating if an athlete takes illegal substances but tests often, closely monitoring levels, keeping them below trigger points (where they'd test positive) I'm sure there are those who have doping down to a science. I'm sure you're right. And of course it's cheating. They're taking illegal and/or banned substances. Testing doesn't catch all cheaters. Or else every cyclist in the Tour might have been thrown out. They're cheaters nonetheless.
Children
No Data