Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • “Jenny Thompson and Dara Torres, openly revealed their planned consumption of potent cocktails of chemicals with the intention of legally enhancing their performances.” Would Gatorade count as a potent cocktail of chemicals? Or do I need to add vodka to make it a cocktail? And who would want to be consuming impotent cocktails? And for some reason most of the cocktails I consume seem to have detrimental performance effects; maybe I need to switch to RedBull and Vodka. So, what Dara appears to have said is that she planned to take legal supplements. How is this cheating?
  • “Jenny Thompson and Dara Torres, openly revealed their planned consumption of potent cocktails of chemicals with the intention of legally enhancing their performances.” Would Gatorade count as a potent cocktail of chemicals? Or do I need to add vodka to make it a cocktail? And who would want to be consuming impotent cocktails? And for some reason most of the cocktails I consume seem to have detrimental performance effects; maybe I need to switch to RedBull and Vodka. So, what Dara appears to have said is that she planned to take legal supplements. How is this cheating?
Children
No Data