Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Has anyone given any thought as to why someone swims. I have thought long and hard on this and have not commented in this thread. I swim because it feels good. Do I want to be the fastest in my age group. If I did I would work hard and try. What a waste of time trying to be the best. What are the rewards except to meet your maker sooner. Dara Torres amazing for sure. It does not make me want to do any more than I do. It does not make me want to train and beat the Smith boys, the good one or the bad one...
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Has anyone given any thought as to why someone swims. I have thought long and hard on this and have not commented in this thread. I swim because it feels good. Do I want to be the fastest in my age group. If I did I would work hard and try. What a waste of time trying to be the best. What are the rewards except to meet your maker sooner. Dara Torres amazing for sure. It does not make me want to do any more than I do. It does not make me want to train and beat the Smith boys, the good one or the bad one...
Children
No Data