Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • If its homologous doping its someone elses blood, so you aren't drawing every day But isn't there only so much blood you can have in your body at one moment? Oh, where are drs. gull and jaegermeister? I'll give my blood to the cheaters. I have a fairly rare blood type and it'll kill them. I'm also still cracking up that Geek is now running for triathlons, but doesn't know who Paul Tergat is ... Ha, ha, ha. Shoulda thought of that example myself.
  • If its homologous doping its someone elses blood, so you aren't drawing every day But isn't there only so much blood you can have in your body at one moment? Oh, where are drs. gull and jaegermeister? I'll give my blood to the cheaters. I have a fairly rare blood type and it'll kill them. I'm also still cracking up that Geek is now running for triathlons, but doesn't know who Paul Tergat is ... Ha, ha, ha. Shoulda thought of that example myself.
Children
No Data