Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    This thread is exhausting (although not so much as to drive me to a Tri forum)...possibly even exhausted. It will be interesting to look back on it though as time marches on, Olympic Trials come and go, and Beijing 2008 arrives. I can certainly see the reasons why one would question her performance at this age, but until there is some proof I am going to have to give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, she has been rather upfront about drug testing. If she is hiding something she is doing a very good job of it.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    This thread is exhausting (although not so much as to drive me to a Tri forum)...possibly even exhausted. It will be interesting to look back on it though as time marches on, Olympic Trials come and go, and Beijing 2008 arrives. I can certainly see the reasons why one would question her performance at this age, but until there is some proof I am going to have to give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, she has been rather upfront about drug testing. If she is hiding something she is doing a very good job of it.
Children
No Data