Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • By the way....with the cycling world falling back onto and old tried and true method of blood doping....I wonder if USS/FINA have added that into their testing protocol? Huh? They're taking competitors' blood, but not testing for blood doping?! Not looking at the red blood cell counts? Blood doping seems odd. It only helps for the day of the competition, doesn't it? You can't use it for training purposes? Can't be drawing blood on a daily basis ...
  • By the way....with the cycling world falling back onto and old tried and true method of blood doping....I wonder if USS/FINA have added that into their testing protocol? Huh? They're taking competitors' blood, but not testing for blood doping?! Not looking at the red blood cell counts? Blood doping seems odd. It only helps for the day of the competition, doesn't it? You can't use it for training purposes? Can't be drawing blood on a daily basis ...
Children
No Data