Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • From ESPN.com (December, 2004): Barry Bonds testified to a grand jury that he used a clear substance and a cream given to him by a trainer who was indicted in a steroid-distribution ring, but said he didn't know they were steroids, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Friday. Bonds told a U.S. grand jury that he used undetectable steroids known as "the cream" and "the clear," which he received from personal trainer Greg Anderson during the 2003 season. According to Bonds, the trainer told him the substances were the nutritional supplement flaxseed oil and a pain-relieving balm for the player's arthritis. I knew it....there is no other way of explaining Geek and his sudden found confidence and aggression in conquering the world of triathlon...not even a little girly bell on his bike shakes his confidence! By the way....with the cycling world falling back onto and old tried and true method of blood doping....I wonder if USS/FINA have added that into their testing protocol?
  • From ESPN.com (December, 2004): Barry Bonds testified to a grand jury that he used a clear substance and a cream given to him by a trainer who was indicted in a steroid-distribution ring, but said he didn't know they were steroids, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Friday. Bonds told a U.S. grand jury that he used undetectable steroids known as "the cream" and "the clear," which he received from personal trainer Greg Anderson during the 2003 season. According to Bonds, the trainer told him the substances were the nutritional supplement flaxseed oil and a pain-relieving balm for the player's arthritis. I knew it....there is no other way of explaining Geek and his sudden found confidence and aggression in conquering the world of triathlon...not even a little girly bell on his bike shakes his confidence! By the way....with the cycling world falling back onto and old tried and true method of blood doping....I wonder if USS/FINA have added that into their testing protocol?
Children
No Data