Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Elite athletes do not cheat for the money (at least it is low on the list). Having it or not having it neither absolves or proves anything (this has been the most useless issue to pop up in the thread). Well, since it was established many pages ago that Dara has "boatloads" of money, I think we've moved on from the money issue and are now wringing our hands over the inevitable evils of ego. Jayhawk's example of the forged birth certificate is still cracking me up.
  • Elite athletes do not cheat for the money (at least it is low on the list). Having it or not having it neither absolves or proves anything (this has been the most useless issue to pop up in the thread). Well, since it was established many pages ago that Dara has "boatloads" of money, I think we've moved on from the money issue and are now wringing our hands over the inevitable evils of ego. Jayhawk's example of the forged birth certificate is still cracking me up.
Children
No Data