Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • not me, I'd need to be much faster. Dara is probably faster than me I'd be thrilled to go 54.4 in the 100 free how do you quantify how great a baseball player is Base ball players don't have to drag their bodies through the water Ande Well, in Ryan's and Clemen's cases, they were winning Cy Youngs at 40 based on amazing won-loss records and low ERAs, which is pretty damn impressive. Seemingly at least somewhat comparable in deed to winning the 100 free at Nats.
  • not me, I'd need to be much faster. Dara is probably faster than me I'd be thrilled to go 54.4 in the 100 free how do you quantify how great a baseball player is Base ball players don't have to drag their bodies through the water Ande Well, in Ryan's and Clemen's cases, they were winning Cy Youngs at 40 based on amazing won-loss records and low ERAs, which is pretty damn impressive. Seemingly at least somewhat comparable in deed to winning the 100 free at Nats.
Children
No Data