Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    This is the best row we've had since watching Stud's backstroke starts and turns on youtube.com. www.youtube.com/watch For those who missed it and want in on Geek's funny! Even though you might suspect it...I wasn't doping! BTW - it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to pump up those super skinny tires. Wow, next time just try orally filling them with some that hot air you're full of... :party2::party2::party2:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    This is the best row we've had since watching Stud's backstroke starts and turns on youtube.com. www.youtube.com/watch For those who missed it and want in on Geek's funny! Even though you might suspect it...I wasn't doping! BTW - it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to pump up those super skinny tires. Wow, next time just try orally filling them with some that hot air you're full of... :party2::party2::party2:
Children
No Data