Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    As to little punk Stud, if I can figure out how to ride my new TRI BIKE (there you go Smiths), I'm gonna find him and run him over - shouldn't be hard given his average speed of movement. Will Mrs Geek allow you to leave your block (since Maryland is a little far for her little soldier to travel) or will you just ride in the driveway in case I happen by? It'll be a dizzying triathalon...you swim in a kiddie pool, circles in the driveway on the bike (don't forget the bell *ting-a-ling*) then running laps around the house... :lmao:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    As to little punk Stud, if I can figure out how to ride my new TRI BIKE (there you go Smiths), I'm gonna find him and run him over - shouldn't be hard given his average speed of movement. Will Mrs Geek allow you to leave your block (since Maryland is a little far for her little soldier to travel) or will you just ride in the driveway in case I happen by? It'll be a dizzying triathalon...you swim in a kiddie pool, circles in the driveway on the bike (don't forget the bell *ting-a-ling*) then running laps around the house... :lmao:
Children
No Data