Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • I can verify that she's tiny in person. The people in line behind me were commenting on it too. She's certainly fit, of course, but there's no sign of any extra 20 lbs of muscle. Tiny? ROFLMAO. Anyone who's 5'11" with her statuesque physique is not "tiny." I don't think pure size is the only indicator of drug use though. Tracy: Beth McGee is awesome! Yes! :cheerleader: And she works hard. But her times, stellar though they are, illustrate the difference between an elite masters athlete and an elite world ranked USA athlete. There's just a gap. Beth isn't a "professional" either, of course. I'm sure she, like the rest of us, would be faster with personal strength and conditioning trainers and round the clock massages. Man, I could really use one right now. So "innate ability" doesn't diminish over time? That's rather vague. I would think "ability," just like other things, would diminish at least somewhat over time?
  • I can verify that she's tiny in person. The people in line behind me were commenting on it too. She's certainly fit, of course, but there's no sign of any extra 20 lbs of muscle. Tiny? ROFLMAO. Anyone who's 5'11" with her statuesque physique is not "tiny." I don't think pure size is the only indicator of drug use though. Tracy: Beth McGee is awesome! Yes! :cheerleader: And she works hard. But her times, stellar though they are, illustrate the difference between an elite masters athlete and an elite world ranked USA athlete. There's just a gap. Beth isn't a "professional" either, of course. I'm sure she, like the rest of us, would be faster with personal strength and conditioning trainers and round the clock massages. Man, I could really use one right now. So "innate ability" doesn't diminish over time? That's rather vague. I would think "ability," just like other things, would diminish at least somewhat over time?
Children
No Data