Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    White Buffalo....... you will never convince those who just want to believe. John Smith That's probably the best summation John. Belief: in honesty and in people. Some call it naivety etc. I don't know for sure, but each are entitiled to their view. To me it's like trying to prove, iron-clad, the existence or non-existnece of a Deity. I don't know for sure, but each are entitiled to their view. We can see how easily tempers fray and acrimony arises when opposing camps try to "prove" their view is right. Debate is good...name calling, not so much.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    White Buffalo....... you will never convince those who just want to believe. John Smith That's probably the best summation John. Belief: in honesty and in people. Some call it naivety etc. I don't know for sure, but each are entitiled to their view. To me it's like trying to prove, iron-clad, the existence or non-existnece of a Deity. I don't know for sure, but each are entitiled to their view. We can see how easily tempers fray and acrimony arises when opposing camps try to "prove" their view is right. Debate is good...name calling, not so much.
Children
No Data