Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Haven't swam in a meet since Nationals May of 2003 when it was in Arizona. I went to this meet also. I was astonished by the amazing physiques there. I never once thought about doping but, man o man, you see some incredibly fit people at Nationals. It was very inspiring. Someone did steal my dingy old USMS t-shirt while I was warming up. It was probably a Smith. I went to Costco last week to load up on my supplement habit. As opposed to Nationals, Costco is not a place where you find a very fit crowd.
  • Haven't swam in a meet since Nationals May of 2003 when it was in Arizona. I went to this meet also. I was astonished by the amazing physiques there. I never once thought about doping but, man o man, you see some incredibly fit people at Nationals. It was very inspiring. Someone did steal my dingy old USMS t-shirt while I was warming up. It was probably a Smith. I went to Costco last week to load up on my supplement habit. As opposed to Nationals, Costco is not a place where you find a very fit crowd.
Children
No Data