Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • An eye witness account of quicky physical changes is something to consider, although not proof of anything. Nope. I look one helluva lot different now than 2 years ago. Almost immediately upon starting masters swimming, my shoulders and back started growing. My kids joke that I'm on "roids." But I'm just on swimming. Personally, I wish swimming came without this side effect. The fact that Dara stayed in such peak physical condition during her off years is a key factor, I think.
  • An eye witness account of quicky physical changes is something to consider, although not proof of anything. Nope. I look one helluva lot different now than 2 years ago. Almost immediately upon starting masters swimming, my shoulders and back started growing. My kids joke that I'm on "roids." But I'm just on swimming. Personally, I wish swimming came without this side effect. The fact that Dara stayed in such peak physical condition during her off years is a key factor, I think.
Children
No Data