Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Tell me something...do you still have this same kind of sympathetic, none questioning trust in other areas of your life...perhaps in political views? Skepticism is a good thing.....personal attacks quite another so lets not blur the line. Hi Paul, Can't talk politics on the forum...But yes I question everything. Ever watch "loose change"? Yeah the torch imagery was a bit much... Breaking out the Dixie cups would have been a better analogy.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Tell me something...do you still have this same kind of sympathetic, none questioning trust in other areas of your life...perhaps in political views? Skepticism is a good thing.....personal attacks quite another so lets not blur the line. Hi Paul, Can't talk politics on the forum...But yes I question everything. Ever watch "loose change"? Yeah the torch imagery was a bit much... Breaking out the Dixie cups would have been a better analogy.
Children
No Data