Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • When Gary Hall is still going strong in 10 years...do the torches and pitchforks come out as well? Quicksilver.....since when did legitimate questioning of super human feats become "torches and pitchforks"? Tell me something...do you still have this same kind of sympathetic, none questioning trust in other areas of your life...perhaps in political views? Skepticism is a good thing.....personal attacks quite another so lets not blur the line. And by the way....Gary's been the subject of speculation here as well....insulin for diabetics possibly effect on performance as I recall....and just as fun as this thread.
  • When Gary Hall is still going strong in 10 years...do the torches and pitchforks come out as well? Quicksilver.....since when did legitimate questioning of super human feats become "torches and pitchforks"? Tell me something...do you still have this same kind of sympathetic, none questioning trust in other areas of your life...perhaps in political views? Skepticism is a good thing.....personal attacks quite another so lets not blur the line. And by the way....Gary's been the subject of speculation here as well....insulin for diabetics possibly effect on performance as I recall....and just as fun as this thread.
Children
No Data