Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Evil One, I propose a modern day Billy Jean King...vs.. Bobby Riggs match up between you and Dara in the 100m free. It's the perfect male vs. female match up. I'll sell the tickets..... and laugh at your stroke the last 10 meters... :-) You can't let a girl beat you now. John Smith Oh Skinny One....now that you've wasted away to a paltry 179 lbs (and you don't have to change the size on your jeans ala Seinfeld)....you want to throw ME into a mix up with Dara? Listen.....I saw her arms....they make Saeger look like wimp! By the way....how much does it piss you off that besides never reclaiming your 50 free record in the 40-44 bracket....I also have 200 more posts than you....sleep well tonight loser!
  • Evil One, I propose a modern day Billy Jean King...vs.. Bobby Riggs match up between you and Dara in the 100m free. It's the perfect male vs. female match up. I'll sell the tickets..... and laugh at your stroke the last 10 meters... :-) You can't let a girl beat you now. John Smith Oh Skinny One....now that you've wasted away to a paltry 179 lbs (and you don't have to change the size on your jeans ala Seinfeld)....you want to throw ME into a mix up with Dara? Listen.....I saw her arms....they make Saeger look like wimp! By the way....how much does it piss you off that besides never reclaiming your 50 free record in the 40-44 bracket....I also have 200 more posts than you....sleep well tonight loser!
Children
No Data