Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Dang it - busted again! I'll take down your picture and the caption underneath of your 2:46 200 SCY and try to find motivation elsewhere. Will be hard to turn my attention from the self-appointed Stud but I shall do my best to carry on with my shattered swimming life. LOL that's a PB! I'm damn proud of that swim! Never swam it before, did open turns, recovering from a stomach virus which cost me 7lbs the week before (sadly regained), and I had been competetive for all of 3 months...I am so ashamed I got up and swam something more than 50 BR. How many seconds do you think I will shave off next year at NEM? Will you accuse me of doping then too? Let's give me :02 per open turn back I'm already sub 2:30. It must be lonely at the acme of masters swimming there dude...:bow: If I break 2:25 I'll pose nude for you ;) Now stop disrupting the topic... :D
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Dang it - busted again! I'll take down your picture and the caption underneath of your 2:46 200 SCY and try to find motivation elsewhere. Will be hard to turn my attention from the self-appointed Stud but I shall do my best to carry on with my shattered swimming life. LOL that's a PB! I'm damn proud of that swim! Never swam it before, did open turns, recovering from a stomach virus which cost me 7lbs the week before (sadly regained), and I had been competetive for all of 3 months...I am so ashamed I got up and swam something more than 50 BR. How many seconds do you think I will shave off next year at NEM? Will you accuse me of doping then too? Let's give me :02 per open turn back I'm already sub 2:30. It must be lonely at the acme of masters swimming there dude...:bow: If I break 2:25 I'll pose nude for you ;) Now stop disrupting the topic... :D
Children
No Data