Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Please forgive me not being clear. I simply raised the question that the test results would be interesting to say the least. And, if found that they were deceptive, perhaps additional scrutiny and drug testing to find out why they were deceptive in their answers. I do not have the answer to this very old problem that has ravaged sports over the years, I simply raised some questions and expressed what I feel or think would be interesting. At the very least, it would perhaps shed light on some areas that are rather gray at best. Lastly, I am not pointing my finger at Dara and I'm the last guy on earth who would want to see her or any other swimmer vilified without proof. Her swim last night raised a question or two in my mind for obvious reasons.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Please forgive me not being clear. I simply raised the question that the test results would be interesting to say the least. And, if found that they were deceptive, perhaps additional scrutiny and drug testing to find out why they were deceptive in their answers. I do not have the answer to this very old problem that has ravaged sports over the years, I simply raised some questions and expressed what I feel or think would be interesting. At the very least, it would perhaps shed light on some areas that are rather gray at best. Lastly, I am not pointing my finger at Dara and I'm the last guy on earth who would want to see her or any other swimmer vilified without proof. Her swim last night raised a question or two in my mind for obvious reasons.
Children
No Data