Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Look, we finally get a good hot topic and you want to quash the fun. This is legit conversation by folks who know the sport. Go back to planning your buffet for your meet if you don't like this. Personally, I find this interesting and am learning a lot about fast swimming. Maybe you should take note. I'm not quashing the fun...just saying name dropping and psuedo accusations are bit off. ..but hey, you're really serious about this thread...not. You're just deperate to draw me into a flame fest...your posts here alone prove that...maybe if you took the poster of me down from your locker and focused on techinique, instead of some latent, crush/envy of me as your motivator...you might beat Dara... :rofl::banana:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Look, we finally get a good hot topic and you want to quash the fun. This is legit conversation by folks who know the sport. Go back to planning your buffet for your meet if you don't like this. Personally, I find this interesting and am learning a lot about fast swimming. Maybe you should take note. I'm not quashing the fun...just saying name dropping and psuedo accusations are bit off. ..but hey, you're really serious about this thread...not. You're just deperate to draw me into a flame fest...your posts here alone prove that...maybe if you took the poster of me down from your locker and focused on techinique, instead of some latent, crush/envy of me as your motivator...you might beat Dara... :rofl::banana:
Children
No Data